Notice • Notice Location：Homepage >> Member Service >> Notice
According to the Shanghai Robot Industry Association (SRIA) Regulation
Article 1 SRIA is composed of member units
Article 2 To apply to join SRIA, one should support the SRIA’s regulation, be voluntary to join SRIA, and meet the following conditions:
(1) Robot industry enterprises that have obtained business licenses in accordance with the law and enterprises and institutions related to the industry;
(2) Acknowledge the regulation of SRIA;
(3) Voluntarily join SRIA;
(4) Obtain a certain scale and influence in robot production, service, application and other related fields.
Article 3 The procedure for gaining membership is:
(1) Submit an application for membership;
(2) Discussion and approval by the secretariat authorized by the council;
(3) The Secretariat issues Membership card.
Article 4 Members enjoy the following rights:
(1) The right to elect, to be elected and to vote of SRIA;
(2) The right to participate in the activities of SRIA;
(3) Obtain the priority of the service of SRIA;
(4) Enjoy special service privileges of member units;
(5) The right to know, criticize and suggest and supervise the work of the Association;
(6) Request SRIA to help communicate with relevant industries;
(7) The right to gain membership voluntarily and withdraw from SRIA freely.
Article 5 Member units shall perform the following obligations:
(1) Comply with the regulation of SRIA;
(2) Implement the resolution of SRIA;
(3) Maintain the legitimate rights and interests of SRIA;
(4) Complete the work assigned by SRIA;
(5) Report the situation to SRIA and provide relevant information to SRIA;
(6) Pay membership dues in accordance with regulations.
Article 6 If a member unit resigns, one shall notify SRIA in writing form and return the membership card. If a member unit fails to perform its obligations for more than one year, it can be regarded as automatic withdrawal.
Article 7 If a member unit commits serious violations of this regulation，it shall be delisted after voting by SRIA council.
If a member unit is dissatisfied with the delisting decision of SRIA council, one may lodge a complaint, and the SRIA council will make a reply. If necessary, it shall be submitted to the member meeting for deliberation and reply.